jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

He doesn't know why - Fleet Foxes (traduccción al español)




He doesn't know why

Penniless and tired with your hair grown long
I was looking at you there and your face looked wrong
Memory is a fickle siren song
I didn't understand

In the gentle light as the morning nears
You don't say a single word of the last two years
Where you were or when you reached the frontier
I didn't understand, no

See your rugged hands and a silver knife
Twenty dollars in your hand that you hold so tight
All the evidence of your vacant life
My brother, you were gone

And you will try to do what you did before
Pull the wool over your eyes for a week or more
Let your family take you back to your
Original mind

There's nothing I can do
There's nothing I can do

There's nothing I can say
There's nothing I can say
I can say


Él no sabe por qué.

Sin un centavo y cansado, con el pelo crecido
te veía ahí y tu cara en tu cara se veía algo mal
la memoria es una veleidosa canción de sirena
yo no entendí

en la gentil luz, mientras la mañana se acerca
no dices una sola palabra de los últimos dos años
dónde estuviste o cuando alcanzaste la frontera
no entendí, no

Mira tus rugosas manos y un cuchillo plateado
veinte dolares en tu mano que sostienes bien apretados
toda evidencia de tu vida vacia
mi hermano, ya no estabas

E intentarás hacer lo que hiciste antes
poner lana sobre tus ojos por una semana o más
deja que tu familia te lleve de vuelta a tu
idea originaria

No hay nada que pueda hacer
no hay nada que pueda hacer

No hay nada que pueda hacer
no hay nada que pueda hacer
pueda decir

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¡Esta me gustó mucho cosa!

Jane dijo...

3_3 me too like this much very I!